Zebra Plains Measures
Travelling during this time of Covid-19 Pandemic has created a lot of uncertainities across the
world and Zebra Plains Collection both Mara and Amboseli Camps have taken all protocals recommended
by World Health Organisation Kenya’s Ministry of Health and Ministry of Tourism observed.We would
therefore like to assure all our guests that they will enjoy their stay with us in our camps.
We have taken the following measures in both Camps
- All our Staff wear mask all the time at our camps.
- Sanitizers have been placed in all main areas Lounges.Both Camps have spacious areas to relax thus guaranteeing social distancing.
- All surfaces are disinfected all the time by our staff in Main areas,Kitchen and all guests rooms.
- We don’t offer Buffet service,instead we do plated or family dining styles and we serve one group at a time.
- We have spacious dining spaces.
- We offer exlusive and private Safari vehicles to all guests booked by Zebra Plains.
- All our safari Vehicles are cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- All our guests rooms and linen are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after check out.
- On check in we take your body temperature as required and also all the bags are disinfected at our car park.